Axela Care is an established provider of private care and live-in care services for the elderly, ill, disabled people, and people with special needs. The main focus of the company is an up-to-date approach to offering such services via specialized software solutions. Digital solutions the company creates, help Axela Care approach the main goal - streamlined, accessible private care service opportunities that can be easily accessed and managed through all-in-one solutions. This includes the Pair my Care marketplace, a dedicated caregiver mobile app for care workers, and more.
Pair my Care is a specialized digital marketplace where you may find care workers for relatives or other people with special needs, and where specialists may find private care and live-in care job opportunities.
For this, care seekers get an intuitive all-in-one interface that allows them to:
- Add several care recipient profiles so that you could manage all the services for people who aren’t able to use software;
- Search care workers by location and date of availability, as well as through a myriad of other filters;
- Contact available care workers to specify the details of cooperation;
- See care worker ratings and testimonials of previous employers;
- Configure a custom working schedule through a specialized pop-up section and state it to the care worker;
- Use the Care Team section to see all the previously hired specialists and re-hire them if needed.
In turn, specialists providing private and live-in care services get a dedicated mobile caregiver app where they can:
- Post a job with individually set conditions, descriptions, and professional specifics;
- Search job offers with the help of rich filters;
- Use a calendar to set and track schedules;
- Get timely notifications;
- Put down personal care notes.
Pair my Care is an easy-to-use digital marketplace that connects users with special care workers seeking requirements and specialists offering private care services. Such care apps make the lives of both people with special needs and their relatives or close ones much easier.