We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to join our team to cooperate fruitfully for an extended period.
If you like to take on challenges and have the opportunity to work with various businesses worldwide, from small startups to large enterprises – you are more than welcome!
- Minimum 2+ years experience in WordPress website development.
- Experience creating multilingual websites.
- Experience with transferring sites and databases (FTP/phpMyAdmin/SSH).
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Experience developing responsive websites.
- Knowledge of SEO basics and SEO WordPress Plugins.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Git.
- Experience in WooCommerce and WooCommerce add-ons.
- Experience working with 3rd-party APIs (Rest API).
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher;
- Developing pixel-perfect WordPress websites from Figma designs.
- Deploying and configuring required server software (Apache, Nginx, SSH).
- Supporting developed websites.
- Optimizing the performance of the website and its security.
- Interaction with other members of the project team;
- Estimation management;
- Direct communication with the client;
- Proper resource, time, and quality management;
- Self Learning and education according to the PDP;