Zade Project Management Office is looking for an Agile PM with proven experience in managing Scrum teams. Our PMs are responsible for the full software development life cycle so that technical background would be a big plus. Our people are our main source of success and we can’t wait for you to unlock your fullest potential.
Become part of our dedicated team that creates exceptional software products together with Zade.
- Manage agile product development processes from a product management point of
- Communicate and manage the scope of the project;
- Monitor quality standards on all project deliverables;
- Organization and support of development process for multiple projects;
- Ensure timely invoicing;
- Manage project risks (identify, prioritize and communicate);
- Assist in the development of the PMO;
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a Project Manager required;
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Strong understanding of SDLC and CI/CD, release process;
- Strong experience in executing fixed-price and T&M projects;
- Proficient understanding of Agile frameworks;
- Strong understanding of using Atlassian planning tools;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
Would be a plus:
- Technical background as software engineer;
- The trial period is three months. During this time, we will introduce you to our processes.
- We do not have micromanagement. We plan work in sprints with the discussion of tasks for a week.
- Your self-development is in the context of PDP (personal development plan) created with your supervisor;
- Vacation - 18 working days, 5 days of paid sick leave.
- Compensation of educational and training programs (up to 100% expense coverage)
- Team buildings and corporate events
- The result is crucial for us. We have a flexible work schedule