We are looking for rock-star developers for a large stock-trading platform that will help our customers better understand how their portfolio performs. You will be involved in developing a heavy-loaded application, with data visualization, real-time updates, and based on cutting-edge technologies.
If you like to take on challenges and would like to have the opportunity to design front-end for a large security-oriented platform – you are more than welcome!
- 2+ years of experience with React Native development;
- Solid knowledge of ReactJS 17.X+
- Strong proficiency with Redux (MUST have a true understanding of Flux architecture).
- Good working experience with push notifications
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling and React lifecycles methods.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- English language — upper intermediate.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, a major plus!
- Knowledge of React-Native a big plus.
- Experience with AWS Services such as S3, Amplify, CodePipeline, etc.
- The trial period is two months. During this time, we will introduce you to our processes.
- We do not have micromanagement. We plan work in sprints with the discussion of tasks for a week.
- We work in the context of PDP (personal development plan).
- Vacation - 18 working days, 5 days of paid sick leave.
- Compensation of educational and training programs (up to 100% expense coverage)
- Team buildings and corporate events
- The result is crucial for us. We have a flexible work schedule.
- Development, debugging, testing of web services and real-time apps;
- Interaction with other members of the project team;
- Estimation management;
- Proper resource, time, and quality management;
- Self Learning and education according to the PDP;