Zade is looking for a QA talent to join our team. You'll work on a variety of projects in different business domains and technologies. We are excited to see a proactive team member on board who will take the project's most valuable role – delivery quality assurance.
- Pixel-perfect UI testing according to Figma specifications;
- Proactive Quality Assurance role in the project with foreseeing undocumented exceptions in business logic;
- Effective business communication with other members of the internal and external teams;
- Determinate and estimate the testing level and scope;
- Self Learning and education according to the PDP;
- 1.5+ years of experience in software testing is a must;
- At least Intermediate level of English;
- Experience with pixel-perfect UI testing is a must (according to Figma specifications);
- Experience in drafting test documentation (test cases, checklists, etc.) in Jira/Confluence and other tools you may require;
- Experience with browser dev tools (you can check HTTP requests, read the console, and use UI testing tools);
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, especially in the analysis of software design and code development and its application to testing;
- Experience with Linux, Git. Basic knowledge of SQL;
- The trial period is three months. During this time, we will introduce you to our processes.
- We do not have micromanagement. We plan work in sprints with the discussion of tasks for a week.
- Your self-development is in the context of PDP (personal development plan) created with your supervisor;
- Vacation - 18 working days, 5 days of paid sick leave.
- Compensation of educational and training programs (up to 100% expense coverage)
- Team buildings and corporate events
- The result is crucial for us. We have a flexible work schedule.